Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.835 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥229,217 (AU$2,640) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)