Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.732 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,342 ($2,694) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (38 minutes ago)