Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.096 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,764 ($1,952) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)