Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.691 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,856 (R$ 6,338) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)