Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.199 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,869 (€2,160) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)