Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.038 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,519 (€2,003) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (40 minutes ago)