Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.010 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥430,043 (€3,805) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)