Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.352 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,841 (€1,970) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)