Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,107 (48,869₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (34 minutes ago)