Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.165 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,356 (70,921₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)