Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.158 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥296,465 (71,303₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)