Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.114 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,485 (48,979₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)