Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.234 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥168,258 (E£ 26,989) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (29 minutes ago)