Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.087 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,838 (17,483 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)