Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.220 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,958 (元18,740) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)