Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.501 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,433 (元11,722) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)