Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.812 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥404,411 (31,566 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)