Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.834 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,911 (19,784 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (29 minutes ago)