Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.884 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥469,571 (CHF 4,123) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)