Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,775 (₨132,304) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)