Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.712 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,686 (₨117,219) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)