Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06845 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,163 (3,815,150 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)