Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09363 JPY / CDF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥431,661 (4,610,415 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)