Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06967 JPY / CDF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,244 (3,563,246 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)