Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07068 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥230,111 (3,255,595 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)