Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08285 JPY / CDF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,888 (4,983,290 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)