Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.057 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,479 (11,779 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (44 minutes ago)