Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.461 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥401,534 (€3,306) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)