Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 115% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥841,312 (1,337,906 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)