Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥939,941 (1,377,086 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)