Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 127% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥886,085 (1,317,899 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)