Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47594 JPY / AOA *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥318,630 (669,477 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)