Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 119% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥541,999 (804,235 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)