Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.153 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,181 ($2,251) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (32 minutes ago)