Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.956 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,625 (Mex$ 36,035) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)