Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.971 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,270 (Mex$ 34,880) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)