Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.298 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,484 (Mex$ 29,136) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)