Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.842 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,990 (Mex$ 54,777) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)