Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,604 prices entered by 910 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.734 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥295,528 ($2,693) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)