Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,195 prices entered by 827 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.260 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,438 ($2,440) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)