Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,927 prices entered by 622 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥418,417 ($4,031) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)