Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.929 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,739 (Mex$ 42,797) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)