Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.655 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,970 (Mex$ 75,321) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)