Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.108 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,488 (Mex$ 44,608) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)