Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥175,400 (35,725,166 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)