Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.351 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,876 (R$ 7,457) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)