Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19513 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,183 (1,005,377 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)