Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18267 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,084 (1,779,665 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)