Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19775 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,734 (1,015,080 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)