Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18242 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,680 (1,719,559 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)