Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18923 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,712 (1,684,239 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)