Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20097 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,813 (959,403 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)