Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.862 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,113 ($2,827) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (27 minutes ago)