Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.386 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,047 ($1,771) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)