Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49738 JPY / AOA *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,831 (448,007 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)