Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44719 JPY / AOA *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,331 (528,483 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)