Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.679 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥450,478 (663,188 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)