Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 JPY / AOA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,960 (391,672 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)