Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.309 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥368,890 (€2,944) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)