Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.542 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,396 (€3,438) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)