Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.352 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,055 (€1,796) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)