Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.567 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥382,161 (33,040 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)