Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.950 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,545 (£1,599) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)