Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,834 (€2,969) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)