Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,582 (€2,870) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)