Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.450 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,167 (€1,843) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)