Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.273 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,564 (€2,763) in Lisbon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)