Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.919 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,627 (руб 168,644) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (34 minutes ago)