Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.566 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,018 (元12,678) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)