Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18993 JPY / CRC
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥409,229 (₡ 2,154,633) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)