Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19540 JPY / CRC
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,686 (₡ 1,334,102) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)