Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19984 JPY / CRC
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,282 (₡ 1,402,564) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (40 minutes ago)