Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20055 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,777 (1,260,450 Franc) in Limbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)