Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.468 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥257,847 (€1,961) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥256,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)