Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.172 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,527 (€2,017) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)