Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.359 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,414 (S/. 10,385) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)