Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.641 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,274 (S/. 7,052) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)