Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15915 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,977 (1,991,688 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)