Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15413 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,428 (1,508,045 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)