Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15694 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,116 (1,523,625 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)