Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15278 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,076 (1,414,249 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)