Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15765 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,963 (1,357,239 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)