Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.526 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥282,638 (元17,102) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)