Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.124 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,273 (元11,520) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)