Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.063 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,157 (元12,785) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (41 minutes ago)