Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19733 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,474 (1,477,103 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)