Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19003 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥311,341 (1,638,341 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)