Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19046 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥472,910 (2,482,949 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)