Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.221 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (Php175,912) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)