Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.221 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,000 (Php105,820) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)