Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,000 (Php108,376) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)