Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.140 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,000 (Php106,993) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)