Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.165 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,011 (43,178 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)