Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.134 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥376,294 ($3,356) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)