Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.370 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥251,852 ($2,303) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (32 minutes ago)