Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,608 (€2,938) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)