Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,526 (€1,792) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)