Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.490 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,508 (£1,637) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)