Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.205 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,531 (Php98,669) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (38 minutes ago)