Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.703 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥404,815 (£2,877) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)