Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,160 (€1,965) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)