Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,331 (€1,851) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)