Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.717 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥387,616 (€3,211) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)