Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.216 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥385,765 (€3,236) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)