Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.216 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 31% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,710 (CHF 2,645) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)