Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.588 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥523,501 (CHF 4,650) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)