Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.884 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥522,301 (CHF 4,586) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)